We have 5 reasons why slowing down is a good idea
- Save lives- Most children hit by a car at less than 20mph are likely to make a full recovery, whereas most hit at 40mphwill be killed or face a lifetime of disability.
- Save Fuel –Increasing your speed from 55mph to 75mph can raise fuel consumption as much as 20%
- Save on Maintenance – Lower speeds should also reduce vehicle wear and tear.
- Save Stress – Driving can actually be a relaxing and pleasant experience.
- Save Money – Staying within the speed limits means no speeding tickets!
18th September 2019