The BMW Concept M4 GTS is being unveiled at the Pebble Beach Concours later this week writes Geraldine Herbert
1) It’s an M4 on steroids, with more power (estimated at 460bhp) a stiffer suspension and weight loss all consipire to transform the M4 from a road machine into a track focused road car.
2) There is nothing understated about it; the matte dark grey trimmed with an acid orange metallic paint is one to get you noticed.
3) Under the bonnet is a twin-turbocharged 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder petrol engine,
4) Parts are made from the same strong, ultra-lightweight material used extensively on the i3 and i8 — carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP)
5) The M4 GTS concept is fitted with OLED taillights and a water-injection system.
6) Start saving, the M4 GTS is more than simply a concept and a limited edition M4 GTS model is due to go on sale in early 2016.
14th August, 2015