The all-new Renault Mégane RS is set to debut at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix this weekend writes Geraldine Herbert
- The fastest Renault RS in history will be driven around Monaco’s street circuit by Renault F1 driver Nico Hülkenberg.
- We will have to wait until September for the new RS to be unveiled officially at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Under the bonnet we expect a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine tuned to produce more than 300 bhp.
- Unlike its predecessor the 2018 Megane RS will only be available as a five-door, there won’t be a 3-door version this time.
- The new Megane RS is likely to go on sale late 2017.
22nd May, 2017