VW is celebrating four decades of Golf GTI with an exclusive two-seater GTi writes Geraldine Herbert
- Under the bonnet is a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine that produces a whopping 306 bhp and 380Nm.
- The 2016 Golf GTI Clubsport S goes from 0-60 in just 5.8 seconds
- The new Clubsport S is a two-door, two-seat car.
- There are no rear seats, insulation or floor mats, all have been removed to save weight,
- It is already breaking records and is now the fastest front-wheel drive production car to ever lap the Nurburgring.
- Only 400 of the limited edition Golf GTI Clubsport S will be produced.
- Each of the 400 Golf GTI Clubsport S cars made will have its production number (001/400 to 400/400) on the centre console in the front
4th May, 2016