Strong and sturdy with two spacious compartments and a damp proof base, the Draper Tools Car Boot Organiser is ideal for storing anything from the weekly shop to work files, children’s school bags and accessories or even just your emergency breakdown essentials. There’s extra storage at each end and carry handles for easy transportation. And when needed the Car Boot Organiser neatly folds flat too. You can even use it for general storage around the home.
All you need to do is LIKE wheelsforwomen.co.uk on Facebook, and SHARE. If you have already liked us all you need to do is share. We’ll announce the winner on Friday 29th of November, 2013
OR you can enter on Twitter just FOLLOW us and RT our competition tweet. https://twitter.com/wheels4women
To see more accessories for the car from Draper Tools visit www.drapertools.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Wheelsforwomen.co.uk and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Wheelsforwomen.co.uk
By entering the “Facebook / Wheelsforwomen.co.uk” competition (the “Competition”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. Subject to clause 3, entry is open to everyone with a personal Facebook account.
3. Competition is deemed to have commenced 27th of November, 2013.
4. Individuals may enter the competition only once, and only one entry can be accepted per unique Facebook account or per unique Twitter account
5. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The winners of the competition will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on the Friday 29th of November, 2013
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
8. The winners will be notified via Facebook/ or Twitter and / or email within 48 hours of the draw
IMPORTANT: To be entered in the draw you have to “like” and “share “ our actual page (herehttp://www.facebook.com/wheelsforwomen.co.uk
Only liking AND sharing our main page will constitute entry in the competition. If you don’t see a “Like” button next to “wheelsforwomen.co.uk” you may already have clicked it before – if so you are already entered in the draw and all you need to do is share the competition
27th October, 2013