In today’s fast paced and crowded society, easy access to outdoor activities is a must for many people. And being able to bring the bike for a quick training session after work or take two bikes on holiday adds to the quality of life. We have a fab EasyFold bike carrier RRP (£475) from Thule to give away.
Storage is often an issue when deciding to purchase a bike carrier. Many simply don’t have enough space in their homes or can’t fit a carrier in their car. The new Thule EasyFold is designed specifically for that purpose. Rapped in the custom made carrying bag (optional accessory), Thule EasyFold very much resembles a travel bag. And once unpacked, the ergonomically designed features make it easy to carry and mount.
All you need to do is LIKE wheelsforwomen.co.uk on Facebook, and SHARE. If you have already liked us all you need to do is share. We’ll announce the winner on Thursday 16th of May, 2013
Thule EasyFold is also designed to carry all types of bikes. It has a load capacity of 2×30 kg, so even e-bikes and robust mountain bikes (MTBs) can be transported. The design also allow for large distance between bikes, 22 centimetres, and for long wheel bases, perfect for downhill MTBs.
Made with premium materials such as aluminium and other high tensile and lightweight materials, the new Thule EasyFold has been tested to the highest quality standards, and as all Thule bike carriers comes with a five year warranty.
Facts – Thule EasyFold
- Extremely compact – measuring only 61x31x67 cm in folded position
- Fully foldable in only two simple steps
- Fits all bikes – including e-bikes and robust MTBs (load capacity 2×30 kg)
- No assembly necessary – just mount and load up
- Tested to perfection – 5 year warranty, TÜV
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Wheelsforwomen.co.uk and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Wheelsforwomen.co.uk
By entering the “Facebook / Wheelsforwomen.co.uk” competition (the “Competition”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. Subject to clause 3, entry is open to everyone with a personal Facebook account.
3. Competition is deemed to have commenced 16th of April concludes 15th of May, 2013.
4. Individuals may enter the competition only once, and only one entry can be accepted per unique Facebook account.
5. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The winners of the competition will be chosen randomly from the pool of entries received. Draw will take place on the 15th of May, 2013
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
8. The winners will be notified via Facebook and / or email within 48 hours of the draw
IMPORTANT: To be entered in the draw you have to “like” and “share “ our actual page (here http://www.facebook.com/wheelsforwomen.co.uk
Only liking AND sharing our main page will constitute entry in the competition. If you don’t see a “Like” button next to “wheelsforwomen.co.uk” you may already have clicked it before – if so you are already entered in the draw and all you need to do is share the competition
16th April, 2013